The best 3 baby tech products at this moment
There are some high tech products that make parenting way easier and safer these days. There are high tech products that won’t work, can drive you crazy or are useless. We made a list of products that do make parenting easier and have won awards in 2018.
CYBEX Sirona M Sensor Safe 2.0
- The only car seat in the market with SensorSafe 2.0 technology.
- The SensorSafe chest clip syncs to your smartphone and vehicle.
- Providing alerts when unsafe situations arise.
- Providing alerts when the child is left in the parked vehicle unattended.
- Providing alerts when the child has unbuckled themselves while the vehicle is in motion.
- Monitors the vehicle’s back seat temperature.
- Monitors the child’s time in the seat.
- Includes instruction manual, How-To videos and other useful information to help prevent car seat missue.
Check the price, more information and the available colours here.
Fisher-Price Think & Learn Smart Cycle
- 3 Ways to play: driving, gaming, and racing! The more kids pedal, the more they can learn!
- Bluetooth technology enables play on a tablet or TV screen for an immersive play experience.
- Download the free Smart Cycle Mission to Tech City app for exciting racing & learning games.
- Movable, steering handlebars with input controls & a joystick add to the play experience, putting kids in control.
- Adjustable seat makes play more comfortable.
- Convenient adjustable tablet holder fits tablets of various sizes.
- For kids ages 3-6.
- Shop here.
BlueSmart Mia Smart Baby Feeding System
- A smart Bottle Feeding System that tracks and analyzes your baby’s intake and consumption.
- Has indicators on the silicone smart sleeve that guide each feeding, such as temperature alerts for whether the milk is too hot or cold, angle alerts for optimal feeding, feeding reminders, expiration warnings for if you’ve left the breastmilk or formula out too long, and more.
- Give parents, grandparents, and caretakers the technology to make bottle feeding smart.
- The safe and colorful silicone sleeve is placed on the bottom of most baby bottles, and with the help of Wi-Fi, will transmit information regarding a baby’s feeding data including feeding amount, temperature, duration, and angle to be analyzed in the accompanying free app.
- The information is able to be shared with grandparents, caretakers, and even exported and emailed to your pediatrician.
- More information.