We made a top three of the cutest baby cribs at the moment with benefits but also with the disadvantages.
- Available in different colours.
- Can be easily carried to any room of the house.
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby.
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approx. 0-10 years.
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting baby in and out easier.
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room.
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation.
- Made from durable solid beech wood.
- Pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam mattress with removable cover.
- Kit sold separately to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini to Stokke® Sleepi™ bed.
- – The Sleepi mini is from 0-6 months. You need an upgrade set to use it from 6 months.
- You can shop the Stokke Sleepi here.
It’s ofcourse way too big for your newborn and less cozy, but our experience is that you use the Stokke sleepi mini only for 5 months.
I love you to the moon and back.Unknown
- Natural white design.
- Can be easily carried to any room of the house!
- Bestseller of 2018.
- The cradle fabric and waterproof mattress cover are removable and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Keep an eye on your infant..
- Provides excellent airflow
- Designed for newborns up to six months old.
- Lulls your baby to sleep with relaxing, gentle rocking movement.
- Soft, breathable and airy sides and simple design with no bars or loose parts to trap tiny hands or feet.
- – You don’t need it anymore after 5-6 months, depending on the length of your baby.
Sorbus Baby Crib Cradle
- Keep your precious little one nearby with the hanging cradle bassinet.
- Lightweight and versatile, this stylish bassinet easily transports from room to room.
- Designed for secure installation and easy to set up, take down, or re-locate.
- This cradle helps your baby…sleep like a baby!
- Designed for newborns up to six months old
- – It’s only for the first 5/6 months.
- – Not made for every home.