Do I need a baby nest?
You see them more and more in the market: Baby nests. For those who do not know what a babynest is; it’s a kind of mattress with raised edges or bumpers where you can put the baby to have a rest and to play, preferably without too much distraction.
Do you need it? It’s not a must but it will make it easier for yourself and your baby will love the ‘nest’. Babynests can be used in the box, on the ground, in the cradle or in the bed and between the parents in the parental bed. We used our nest a lot when we visited friends or family, or for taking naps together at the couch. The box was also very big for our baby, so we used the baby nest a lot to make it more comfortable.
Babynests are popular and appear at the market in nice designs. Make sure the fabric and filling of air-permeable material and that strings etc. are well concealed. A small nap for your baby is ok, but make sure you always keep an eye on your baby!
These are the most popular baby nests with the safest materials.
Snuggle Me Organic
- Available in multiple designs.
- USA-made cotton.
- Patented design pulls in to hug your sweet babe. This hugging sensation calms baby and, with its tight fit, helps wedge them into place.
- Highest quality: USA-made, CPSIA regulated. Sewn and inspected in Minnesota USA. No flame retardants or other harmful chemicals. Lounger shell made with 100 percent conventional (non-organic) cotton.
- Comes with a removable cotton cover in optic white and and a white canvas zipper travel bag.
- Because of its light-weight design, the Snuggle Me Original makes the perfect lounger, rest spot, tummy time aid and travel mat.
- It has been recommended and trusted by both parents and professionals for over 10 years.
- The LOVE IT guarantee gives you 30 days from purchase date to try Snuggle Me with your little one. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply send it back for a full refund. No questions asked. It’s that easy. Only valid through our authorized sellers.
- DockATot has been designed to offer a snug and soothing environment for babies. Many babies prefer a nurturing, cozy surrounding that mimics the mother’s womb.
- DockATot is made in the EU with OEKO-TEX certified fabrics that do not harbor heat. This ensures that the micro-climate (space directly affecting their surroundings) is the best possible for baby.
- DockATot is the ideal spot to have tummy time with your little one.
Tummy time can help babies develop neck strength and motor skills.
- Stylish and functional Travel Bags to help keep your dock protected while on the go.
- With rounded sides, the DockATot helps create a barrier between baby and parents to give your child their own cozy space.